How to get the service online:
- Sign in on the Portal and click "Order Service Online" button.
- Fill in an application and sign it using a digital signature or SMS password (it is mandatory to have registration in the Mobile Citizens Database).
- In your personal account (in "History of Obtained Services" section) familiarize with a notification on application processing status, which will be sent within the specified time.
Watch a video tutorial on how to get a certificate of undergoing a preliminary compulsory medical examination
How to get the service at a government agency (required documents):
- An ID document or an electronic document from the Digital Documents service (for identification).
- A document confirming payment for public service delivery.