Instructions on mobile number change Printable versionLast update: 31.03.2023
Today, phone number can be changed via e-Gov portal or Egov mobile app.
Phone number can be changed only by users who registered their phone numbers in Personal Account. If you are did not register your phone number, use the guidelines for phone number registration, which you can find in “Help” section. Otherwise the procedure is called “Guideline for registration in Mobile Government”.
Changing phone number via e-Gov portal
- Sign in on the portal by the following link: www.egov.kz.
- Click “Sign in” button, indicate IIN and password or use digital signature. (Pic.1)
Enter Personal Account by clicking “Personal Account” button. (Pic. 2)
- In personal account, select editing symbol in “Phone number” line. Click it. Indicate a new phone number and code word. Click “Save” button. (Pic. 3)
- Confirm phone number alteration via SMS code, which you will receive on your phone number. Click “Confirm” button (Pic. 4)
- Sign a request using your digital signature. (Pic. 5)
Change your phone number via the Egov mobile app.
- Open the eGov mobile app.
- Log in to the app using digital signature.
- Go to "Profile" and then to the "Contact Details" section.
- In the "Phone Number" field, click "Change" button on the right side. In the window that opens, enter a new number.
- Confirm a change of number using an SMS code that will be sent to a new phone number. Click "Continue" button.
- Then, to change a phone number, enter "Quick Access Code", "Touch ID" or "Face ID".
- Your phone number has been changed.