Unfortunately, nobody may answer this question exactly. Within 30 calendar days, you will be notified about queuing on the obtaining of housing or on motivated reply about refusal. The notice will indicate the number of your current turn. If the documents have been filed online - the notification will come into your personal account, and if at the akimat, then you can take it by yourself, or it will be sent by mail.
Very convenient way is to track the queue for housing online. There is no need to obtain an EDS, and absolutely does not matter how the documents were filed. Sufficiently just to indicate the IIN and the region in which you are in a queue.
The order of a queue may be changed, there are groups of citizens, according to which accommodation is provided (each group has its own queue):
- veterans of the Great Patriotic War;
- orphans, children left without parental care;
- mothers of many children, awarded with pendants "Altyn alka", "Kumis alka" or received the title "Mother-hero"; as well as awarded the "Mother's Glory" orders of I and II degrees. The total average monthly income of these categories of citizens should be for the last twelve months before applying for housing for each member of the family below the 3.1-fold size of the subsistence minimum established by the law on the republican budget for the corresponding financial year.
- socially vulnerable segments of the population;
- civil servants, employees of budgetary institutions, the military servants, the candidates for astronauts, cosmonauts and persons holding public positions;
- citizens, the only housing of which is recognized as the emergency one in accordance with the laws RK regulations.
A priority right to receive housing from the state housing stock or a housing rented by a local executive body in a private housing stock is provided to veterans of the Great Patriotic War, orphans and children left without parental care, mothers with many children awarded with "Altyn alka", “Kumis alka" pendants or who received the title of "Mother-Heroine" earlier, as well as those awarded with the orders of" Maternal Glory" of 1st and 2nd degrees, large families.
Akimat annually updates the waiting lists for housing, pursuant to article 12 of the Rules for registration of citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan in need of housing from the state housing stock or a housing rented by a local executive body in private housing stock.
In order to update the waiting lists of those in need of housing, local executive bodies of a district, a city of regional significance, cities of republican significance, the capital annually conduct an inventory of waiting lists of citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan who are registered as those in need of housing from the state housing stock in an automated mode through the Unified National System for Registration of Waiting Lists which is integrated with the information systems of government agencies.
In case if there is no information in the information system or in case of changes in information about an applicant and his/her family members, an applicant is notified by local executive bodies via SMS-notifications on the need to update the relevant documents through the Public Corporation or the Portal.