Obtaining services through Telegram-bot Printable versionLast update: 01.07.2019
Since when in 2015 Telegram launched a platform for creating bots, the messenger has become a convenient channel for obtaining a wide variety of online services. Many developers began creating analogs of various applications and services in the form of chat bots, which are interacted with predefined commands in the chat mode.
We also did not stay aside and in May 2018 we launched the first version of the e-government portal bot - @EgovKzBot. To date, the following services are available through the bot:
- Address certificate;
- Information on the participation of an individual in other legal entities;
- Certificate of presence or absence of a criminal record;
- Certificate of presence or absence of a real estate;
- Certificate of registered rights (encumbrances) on immovable property;
- Obtaining information on the amount of the basic pension benefit;
- Checking the social status;
- Attaching to a polyclinic (yourself and children);
- An appointment with a doctor;
- Call the doctor at home;
- Reserve a queue to the “Government for Citizens” Public Corporation’s branches (Citizen Service Centers);
- Abstracts “Of the registered legal entity, branch/representative office”;
- Abstracts “Of availability of legal entity’s branches and representative offices;
- Proactive registration of childbirth;
- Find a nearest PSC;
- Find a job/professionals;
- Abstract from narcological dispensary;
- Abstract from psychoneurological dispensary;
- Abstract from antituberculosis dispensary;
- Information on incoming and flowing funds owned by a depositor to the Accumulated Pension Fund;
- Information on the status of pension savings (with investment revenue taken into account) of a depositor to the Accumulated Pension Fund;
- Information whether there is a foreign travel bun in the register of debtors to whom foreign travel is restricted and in the register of debtors under enforcement proceeding;
- Information on whether a person has committed an administrative offence;
- Issuance of abstract of residential address of persons registered at the address;
To get started with the bot, you need to be registered on eGov.kz and bind your phone number to the portal profile. Registration and binding of the phone is carried out strictly using EDS, and if you do not have it, then read the information on the procedure for obtaining EDS in the section "For the first time on the portal".
The binding of the phone number, or registration in the base of mobile citizens (MCB), takes place at the time of initial registration on the portal, as well as through the settings of the Personal Account at eGov.kz. It will require confirmation via SMS code and signing with the user's EDS.
The Telegram messenger needs to be installed on your smartphone, to which your number is attached, and to search through the bot search by the name of @EgovKzBot. To start the bot, you need to click on the Start command and send the phone number via the menu.
Let's note an important point: if you make the initial launch of the bot through other messenger platforms, it will not work. That is, when you try to run the bot through a web or desktop version, or on a tablet, the services will be unavailable. It should be launched on the smartphone to which your phone number is attached. After that, the bot will work on all platforms.
You can request services right after the start, with the help of the specified command buttons.
Select the desired service, its parameters and confirm the request through the received SMS-code.
After checking the status, if the query result is ready, you can download it or send it to the desired e-mail address.
This is the general process of obtaining services via Telegram-bot, everything is very simple, fast and convenient. The number of services available through the bot will gradually expand
- In case of problems with receiving an SMS code, you should contact the Single contact center 1414 and inform the consultant about the phone number, the name of the cellular operator and information on whether the number was transferred from one operator to another.
- There are cases when after the appearance of new services in Telegram-bot, the bot itself needs to be restarted for their use. This is done using the menu item Clear history and then pressing the Start button.