The Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan INVITES all the civil servants and others with at least 2 years of experience to study!
ACCEPTANCE of DOCUMENTS in 2023 for Master's/ doctoral degree programs is carried out ONLINE from April 3 to June 29 through provision of electronic documents via the information system of the Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan (https://admission.apa.kz ).
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED for ONLINE REGISTRATION:
- Referral of a government agency (only for those enrolling by state order).
- Scan of ID document.
- Scan document on education with the transcript.
- QAZAQ RESMI TEST or KAZTEST certificate.
- A document confirming employment (for civil servants: a track record).
- For applicants to all the doctoral and Master's degree programs «International Relations»: one of the international certificates confirming the level of English language proficiency (IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC).
- For applicants to doctoral programs: Draft research proposal.
- An electronic application signed by digital signature.
If you require any further information, please contact:
☎️+7 (7172) 75 33 95
+7 (7172) 75 34 43
+7 775 075 33 95
+7 775 075 34 43