New service available on the eGov.kz portal and eGov Mobile app Printable versionNovember 23, 2022
Now information on committed corruption crimes can be obtained on eGov.kz portal and eGov mobile application.
The service is available online and is delivered free-of-charge. Using the new service, one can get information on availability/absence of corruption crimes when applying to:
- civil service;
- quasi-public sector entities.
Previously, the information was provided by the Legal Statistics and Special Records Committee under General Procurator's Office of the Republic of Kazakhstan and its territorial offices on a personal appeal of a citizen through "Е-Оtinish".
Upon information provision, an employer makes the decision on hiring. Pursuant to the Labor Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan, a person who committed a corruption crime cannot get a job at quasi-public entities.
It should be noted that the updates were implemented under the framework of the Presidential Decree on the De-Bureaucratization, the importance of which lies in digital transformation and system re-engineering of all the spheres of public administration.
"Nowadays, citizens want to get all the necessary information online, without visiting agencies and spending a lot of time on it. We have facilitated the process of obtaining services and now future civil servants and employees of quasi-state companies can receive information about committing corruption crimes quickly and online. Thus, the service is in demand among citizens and since the launch of the service, more than 98 thousand people have already received the information", said Rostislav Konyashkin, Chairman of the Board, National Information Technologies JSC.
To get a new service on the eGov.kz portal, users need to:
- log in on the eGov.kz portal;
- on the homepage, select "For Citizenry" - "Job placement and employment" - "Employment and job search" section;
- select the service "Issuance of information on perpetrating a corruption crime by a person" and click "Order Service Online" button;
- order the service online;
- sign the service using digital signature.
Service delivery term:
- 10 minutes;
- if additional verification is required: 5 working days;
- if an additional verification is carried out, an interim response is sent within 3 working days on the need to submit a subsequent request after 20 working days from the moment a service provider receives a request.
Service delivery result is a Notification with information on availability/absence of a criminal case initiated under corruption articles, on which a final procedural decision has not been made sent to personal account into "History of Obtained Services" section.
Also, a similar service is available in the eGov mobile application in "Job placement and employment" section. The information is sent to the "Notifications" section in the eGov Mobile app.
Link to a detailed video tutorial: https://youtu.be/uGg7UHuhzbY.
The service was implemented thanks to the joint work of National Information Technologies JSC, the State Services Committee of the Ministry of Digital Development, Innovations and Aerospace Industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the General Prosecutor's Office of the Republic of Kazakhstan.