If you have received such an SMS from 1414, you better pay attention and check availability of a residence permit in the eGov Mobile application or in Personal Account of the eGov.kz portal.
After receiving the SMS, you can check your registration status in the "Addresses" section in the eGov Mobile application. If the registration address does not appear in the "Addresses" section, you need to register at your place of residence by following the link https://egovmobile.page.link/P4008 or on the eGov.kz portal.
"To ensure convenience, you can register by following the link provided in the SMS. Now it can be done in just a few clicks via the eGov Mobile application for which a user only needs to have a smartphone. The service is popular among Kazakhstani citizens. This year only, more than 600 thousand people have registered through the eGov.kz portal, including about 80 thousand registrations via the eGov Mobile" said Rostislav Konyashkin, Chairman of the Board, National Information Technologies JSC.
To register at the place of residence, you need to follow the link from the SMS or follow the instructions below:
- log in to the app;
- select "Services" section;
- find the service called "Registration at the place of residence of the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan in "Housing and Utilities Services" section;
- fill in the purpose of stay, social category, level of education and other data;
- select the ownership of housing (if you are a housing owner, enter an address registration code or specify an area where your housing is located);
- if you are not a housing owner, enter an owner's IIN/BIN and specify the registration address;
- sign an application;
- a housing owner receives a notification to personal account, then confirms or rejects an application.
After an application is confirmed by an owner, the service delivery result will appear within 15 minutes.
You can also register via the eGov.kz portal in the "Citizenship, migration and immigration" - "Registration of the population and de-registration" section, the service on the portal is called “Residence registration”. To get registration, confirmation of a housing owner is required in the Personal Account of eGov.kz portal.
If a housing owner refuses temporary registration, it is necessary to contact the migration service of the nearest CSC.
It should be reminded that residence without registration from 10 days to 1 month entails administrative liability in the form of a warning, while the period over 1 month entails a fine of 7 MCI or KZT 21.441 (Article 492 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On Administrative Offenses”).