Obtainment of seven social payments became more convenient via e-Gov Portal (eGov.kz) and citizens can set up a special account online in three banks.
Now, applying for social payments, benefits and pensions via eGov.kz Portal, it is not necessary to indicate a 20-digit account number (IBAN). The system gets available accounts via an applicant`s IIN, which excludes an erroneous input of account number. A special account for benefits can be set up in three banks of the country: Halyk Bank, Kaspi.kz and Bank CenterCredit JSC.
The capability is available in the following social public services of Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of Population of RK (MLSPP RK):
- Assignment of benefits for childbirth and childcare;
- Assignment of benefit to a mother/father, adoptive parent, foster parent bringing up a disabled child;
- Assignment of state disability social benefit;
- Assignment of state social benefit for the loss of breadwinner;
- Assignment of one-time funeral payment;
- Assignment of benefit to a large family;
- Assignment of state basic pension payment.
“Our team constantly working to increase the quality and convenience of the services delivered on eGov.kz portal. Previously, to apply for a benefit or payment one had to input an account number manually and often users made errors. Now, if there is an account available in a bank, an account automatically appears on the screen. If there is no account, it can be set up during the service obtainment. The new capability saves time and considerably facilitates assignment of social payments and benefits” highlighted Rostislav Konyashkin, Chairman of the Board, National Information Technologies JSC.
To set up a special account when obtaining a service, a user needs to:
- select a service and fill in the mandatory fields;
- select a bank from the list (Halyk Bank, Kaspi.kz and Bank CenterCredit JSC, etc.);
- select an account for crediting of funds (an account is automatically taken from the system);
- sign an application using one of the available options and wait for its processing.
If there is a special account available in a bank, it will be displayed in the list and an application will be sent for consideration to an authorized agency (MLSPP RK). Data on an application processing status can be tracked at eGov.kz personal account.
The service was implemented thanks to cooperation between National Information Technologies JSC, Public Services Committee under Ministry of Digital Development, Innovations and Aerospace Industry of RK, Halyk Bank, Kaspi.kz, Bank CenterCredit JSC and Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of Population of RK.